Monday, March 16, 2009

My Cindrella left

Your gleeful smile,your magical hands,
Your strength, your concern and care,
You for being the perfect homemaker,
For making life so much easier for me and the owner,
A relationship of ups and downs,
Wish you would have shared your sorrows,
You said goodbye with a note,
I pray may all your grieves end,
Thankyou for everything,
And I’m full of remorse and guilt
I don’t even have your picture
A relationship I took for granted,
Know it ,the doors are always open
I miss you and wish you will be back.


ps-my maid left and I miss her so much.She was my family and took so much care of me.I hope things get better for her.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM , Blogger Prapti said...

awwww...dude I can completely understand what you are going through.
I feel really sad that she left without saying anything.
Life puts all of us in such pensive situations but the stronger ones like us, move on to better times ahead.
So cheer up my darling..everything will be fine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home