Thursday, March 05, 2009

Moonerz is officially back.







Dear Readers

It's been so long since i wrote , alot has been happening-good things-i start teaching bollywood dance pretty soon and have been learning belly dance,usual things my job still feels like a chore and my weight has been steadily growing,oh no, I'm not preggers.Although sometimes my body takes over my mind and i do feel like becoming a mommy but then my mind takes over and reminds me,may be not yet, but one day i do want to be a good mommy , actually more like a sexy hot mom.
I just finished watching Delhi 6 and except for Abhishek and colorful Delhi,nothing really interested me.Today i didn't go to work ,every once a month i have an upset stomach(not literally wink).I too am all about work ethics but till the time you are doing your work flamboyantly and are managing to meet your deadlines smoothly ,it's all good.Yes, recently i got a letter of warning for punctuality because i was a minute late and then I went to my HRD and told her that was so uncalled for and in future i assure you I'm not getting one,that doesn't mean i won't be late,it simply means i got things sorted out .How?now that's a long boring story ,trust me ,you don't wanna know.
On marriage front it's all good again except sometimes i go and remind him,you haven't said I love you to me all day ,which annoys him so much, but I can't help it,it's my hormones,that's how god made me.My heart and brain like to keep track of every little small detail ranging from dates to how many times has she worn that same skirt this week.

On toastmaster front ,for all those who don't know what this is,it's a public speaking club, you can google about it and know more,after two more speeches I'm gonna be Competent Communicator....woo hoo.

Recently i had a dumb moment too,i had been reading this book "a thousand splendid sons" all day and whenever i finish reading a book , i feel very artistic and appreciate nature, but it's just a phase which doesn't last long,I like the hulla gulla of Jakarta , it keeps me close to Delhi.So anyhow, the dumb moment, I was on my way to my home when all of a sudden i hear the sound of birds chirping,it was the most beautiful sound i'd heard in a long time and then I'm thinking that this book inspires me and it is a beautiful day ,and then i enter my apartment and realize that i can still hear birds chirping and then i realize the chirping sounds are coming from my bag, from my iPhone ,which has a ghost in itself,the ghost must have switched on the game of catch the bird something.After that i had a good laugh all by myself,i would have shared the story with Sri (my maid)except that my bahasa(Indonesian Language)still sucks and my vocabulary is really limited.

Rest every thing's fine, my maids fine too, she is making aloo muttor and dal hitam right now.

I love you and I am hoping my cousin will keep inspiring me to keep blogging.So sis keep writing.

Cheers,
Munmun

3 Comments:

At 4:14 AM , Blogger manny singh said...

I LOVE U!!!!Grunt...grunt..,..

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Prapti said...

lollzzz...dude loved ur comeback post.
Iam glad that 'I'could inspire you!
and the thing bout 'keeping every little detail in mind of how many times she wore the same skirt last week' we are born with it sis..we just can't help being a bitch when it comes to fashion!
And the Iphone bird chirping game incident was uproarious!
Keep up the good work..Love ya!

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger YuLLy said...

Huahhhhh...
U teach Bolly Dance,Miss??...

Hhmm....i am curious....:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home